Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get it....

I know I've posted about this before,but buy yourself and early Christmas present and get the new Gungor CD: Beautiful Things.  I CANNOT tell you how much this has ministered to me...each day a new song hits me right where I'm at....of course track 2 and 7 start my day EVERY morning.  It's hard to dance whilest driving, but I manage.  Always do!
Here are a few lyrics, from the title track...means something new to me every morning.

All this pain

I wonder if I’ll even find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all

All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

It only gets better...the cover artwork is enough for me...I want to paint it as a mural in my house, seriously...La'Walker, you up for it?

Curious as to anyone else's thoughts on this album?

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to me! Just purchased this off of Itunes!
    thanks girl!

    Merissa

    ReplyDelete