Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's all happening...

...a little too fast.
Life that is.  Seems to be spinning.  Some good, some not so good. 

Camp is here, that means constant work.  Constantly thinking of what needs to be done.  I don't mind it, it's enjoyable work and it's David's "sweet spot".  I love seeing him shine and take charge and lead like no one else.  He truly is one of a kind, and in the camp world...he knocks it out of the park.
Camp also means summer and summer means kids are home...today is the last day of school.  FYI, when your kids hit life in the school year calendar...flies by doesn't even begin to describe it.  The years are a blur, seriously. Summer around here means structure and travel.  We have a structured day or mom goes crazy...not good for anyone.  We travel to PA for a few weeks each summer, and that is always a highlight and memory maker, priceless for my kids to build memories in the same place I have from my childhood.  We also have David's family reunion, in between camps...so that pretty much sums up June!!!

Abiding...has been going well.  I had a slip up yesterday and I was at a point where the lack of action had me frustrated.  I reverted back to the place where I want control and felt that integrity was losing out again.  Frustration...anger...disappointment.  I was quickly drawn back in with the Gentle but Firm arm of Our Father.  and words from some FB friends!! Back into the vine I go, the pruning season is somewhat embarrassing as it seems that all you have done is cut away, as you await the new.  It looks like failure..

We're are homeless...church home that is.  David and I have made some difficult and painful  but healthy decisions for our family.  It's tough, it's no fun, it's lonely.  We feel we have a direction on what we are too look for in a Corporate Worship home...but it's still no fun.  Let me assure you that there is no bitterness. As David said "there was no line drawn in the sand that someone crossed."  So if you want to know gossip of sorts, you are coming to the wrong person. 

So that pretty much sums it up.  Our life is busy, and plentiful and lived daily by faith in our Guide and Provider.  The Shepherd knows what's best for us, I'm still learning how to trust Him.  That again?!?!

So Peace be with you this season.  I will be back when I get a minute, June is about here and we are off and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment