Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Green and Copper

Those are the two colors running around my house. I am living my childhood all over again.
Floaties, wet towels, the smell of chlorine, the cutest tan lines ever and the dreaded blonde nightmare...green hair!

It has been one week that we have been going to the pool and already...the green monster! And yes, before you start leaving comments, I know how to get rid of it! had to do it my entire life, until I was old enough to make my own decisions, and at that point, I was living at the beach! (that is a joke people, I made my own decisions before that!)

Poor Eli, it is like I am looking at Kelly Bedillion! Shiny, super blonde, kind of seaweed looking Hair! I know that the next phase is super shiny, chlorine damaged bleachy hair! Millie is just bleaching out and super tan. Logan has too short hair and Brennan and I are in the straw stage. I just laugh and start to gag a little thinking of the tomato juice at the end of the summer. I don't know if they (or I) will be able to handle it.

Speaking of, I remember one year when I had to do the tomato rinse, all my mom had in the house was a bottle of Clamato juice. Oh gosh, so nasty. Burnt my eyes too.

Summer is officially here and if you see some green headed "monsters" walking around town, those are mine! And I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment